Sep 20, 2019
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Baltic Honeybadger in Riga - [Day 1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IpZWSWUIVE&feature=youtu.be%3Futm_source%3Ddigg
- Reminder that browser extensions can be malicious, act accordingly
- Someone is impersonating Matt on Keybase
- Olympus fiat to lightning https://tftc.io/martys-bent/issue-574/
- Sparkswap beta launched https://twitter.com/sparkswap/status/1173588374604537856?s=20
- Square Crypto hires 3 new devs Valentine Wallace, Jeffrey Czyz, Arik Sosman, announces funding for BTCPay https://tftc.io/martys-bent/issue-570/
- Hash rate all time high again - https://bitcoinvisuals.com/chain-hash-rate
- Tor project now using BTCPay - https://donate.torproject.org/cryptocurrency
- Bobby Lee launches horrible product BalletCrypto card that nobody should use
- ColdCard multisig plugin merged into electrum, next official version of should have it ready to go, or just build from official sources today
- Nodl + Samourai edition designs released, preorders soon https://twitter.com/SamouraiWallet/status/1174200358828163072?s=20
- Bisq adds encrypted chat https://twitter.com/wiz/status/1174104040193413120?s=20
- Repo market / Fed cuts rate / QE4?
Shoutout to our sponsors:
Cash App. Head over to the App Store or Google Play Store, download cash.app and start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $5 and contribute $5 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults. You get 3-months free of Saifedean Ammous' The Bitcoin Standard Research Bulletin when you sign up.
Bull Bitcoin. Canadian freaks need to check out Bull Bitcoin (https://bullbitcoin.com/). Canada's only Bitcoin maximalist brokerage. Also, check out BitcoinOutlet.com for some of their dope swag if you're outside of Canada.--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/tales-from-the-crypt/support