Nov 21, 2019
This week Marty & Matt discuss:
- BTCPay vault + BTCPay configurator https://github.com/btcpayserver/BTCPayServer.Vault/releases/tag/Vault%2Fv0.0.3 & https://twitter.com/pavlenex/status/1197465294463283200?s=21
- Five corporate sponsors for BTCPay now - Luna node and wallet of satoshi join https://twitter.com/milessuter/status/1196973452306993152?s=21
- Coinmetrics & BitMex Research launch txstats.com
- Bottlepay launches developer API https://docs.bottle.dev/
- Matt’s first attempt in front of a camera https://jwp.io/s/O54RhCTj
- Donnerlab announces Bitcoin Bounty Hunt FPS game with sats integrated https://twitter.com/donnerlab1/status/1196856002118852611?s=21
- Binance practices responsible UTXO management https://tftc.io/martys-bent/issue-616/
- @6102bitcoin launches Bitcoin-intro.com
- Upgrade your Trezor T before sending transactions https://blog.trezor.io/details-of-the-multisig-change-address-issue-and-its-mitigation-6370ad73ed2a
- Zap 0.6.0 desktop released https://medium.com/@JimmyMow/announcing-zap-desktop-0-6-0-beta-1724d13ae597
- @mutatrum launches hodl.camp
- How Many Bitcoins Are Permanently Lost? https://coinmetrics.substack.com/p/coin-metrics-state-of-the-network-d2e
- PlusToken scam chainanalysis - https://twitter.com/ergobtc/status/1197496064854634496?s=21
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Head over to the App Store or Google Play Store, download cash.app and start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Casa. Use promo code “TFTC” to get up to $250 off your Casa membership … or hit their team up firstname.lastname@example.org for a free demo, or to put them to the test with your hardest OpSec questions!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: tftc.tv
Contribute to the show: https://tftc.io/contribute/