Jan 9, 2020
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- River financial only 8 states
- Samourai whirlpool dynamics, whirlpool CLI 0.10.2 released
- Clark Moody adds sats per dollar and lightning Tor stats to his dashboard
- zeus beta2 released, c-lightning support and iOS
- Polar v0.2.0 released, c-lightning support added
- RTL releases a major UX upgrade
- lnd v0.9.0-beta-rc1 released with multi-path payment support
- South Korean government committee recommends adding bitcoin product to national exchange
- Tessercube PGP on mobile, recommended by @coinsureNZ
- Kraken releases yearly government request transparency report
- Cloud extraction report by privacy international
- Russian state energy company courting bitcoin mining ops
- Elaine makes the case for censorship resistant money
- Video of gold accumulation over the last 20 years overlayed with bitcoin market cap
- Debrief creative video by @CreativeLandRun mentions Marty
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.
GiveWell. Learn how much good your donation can do by visiting GiveWell.org/tftc. They accept traditional payment methods, Bitcoin, and several other cryptocurrencies