Nov 22, 2019
Join Marty as he sits down with Will Reeves, Founder of Fold, to discuss:
- How Fold has grown from an app that allowed users to purchase pizza via LN to something much bigger
- Building a distributed team
- Building on a protocol that is changing and evolving
- Bridging the gap between non-technical users and cypherpunks
- The switch from ad tech to surveillance tech
- California wine
- much more
Follow Will on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wlrvs
Check out Fold: https://foldapp.com/
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Head over to the App Store or Google Play Store, download cash.app and start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Casa. Use promo code “TFTC” to get up to $250 off your Casa membership … or hit their team up firstname.lastname@example.org for a free demo, or to put them to the test with your hardest OpSec questions!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: tftc.tv
Contribute to the show: https://tftc.io/contribute/--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/tales-from-the-crypt/support