Dec 3, 2019
Join Marty as he sits down with Matt Ahlborg, Data Scientist and Founder of Usefultulips.org, to discuss:
- Why Matt is interested in P2P trading specifically
- How Bitcoin is being used around the world
- Developing the Usage Per Economic (Online) Person metric
- What it's like cold calling a P2P trader
- Why are people using Bitcoin?
- What Matt plans to do in the future
- much more
Follow Matt on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattAhlborg
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Head over to the App Store or Google Play Store, download cash.app and start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Casa. Use promo code “TFTC” to get up to $250 off your Casa membership … or hit their team up firstname.lastname@example.org for a free demo, or to put them to the test with your hardest OpSec questions!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: tftc.tv
Contribute to the show: https://tftc.io/contribute/--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/tales-from-the-crypt/support