May 1, 2020
Join Marty as he sits down with Matt Ahlborg, founder of UsefulTulips.org, to discuss:
- How the rolling blackouts in Venezuela last year affected bitcoin trading in LatAm + the US
- How Venezuelan's are using bitcoin as a rail to move money
- Why we've seen an increase in bitcoin exchange volume in Argentina
- Argentina's history of capital controls
- Do individuals using bitcoin in LatAm believe in its long-term viability as a digital money?
- Increased bitcoin exchange volume in Kenya
- Bitcoin usage in India
- much more
Follow Matt on Twitter
Check out UsefulTulips
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.