Jun 19, 2019
This week Marty & Matt discuss:
- Libra https://libra.org/en-US/
- Cash App deposits go live, fund cash card with bitcoin https://tftc.io/martys-bent/issue-507/
- Whirlpool public beta release https://github.com/Samourai-Wallet/Whirlpool
-Binance to block US citizens
-Lightning labs mobile app release https://blog.lightning.engineering/announcement/2019/06/19/mobile-app.html
- Firefox vulnerability update to 67.0.3 ASAP https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/18/18684272/firefox-zero-day-flaw-browser-attacks-crypto-patch
- Cellebrite states they can crack current all popular phones with physical access https://t.co/WHsaDxzoXz?amp=1
- Hashrate ATH
- dcabtc.com tool by @JohnCantrell97
- US vs Russia cyber cold war escalates https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/15/us/politics/trump-cyber-russia-grid.html
Shoutout to this week's sponsors:
Cash App. Head over to the App Store or Google Play Store, download cash.app and start #stackingsats today.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults. You get 3-months free of Saifedean Ammous' The Bitcoin Standard Research Bulletin when you sign up.