Sep 9, 2021
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- bitcoin is now legal tender in el salvador
- bullbitcoin adds lightning support
- irs undercover operation on localcryptos p2p exchange
- mastercard acquires ciphertrace
- Phoenix v1.4.17
- Simple Bitcoin Wallet v2.0.9
- Caravan v0.3.11
- Mempool v2.2.2
- BlueWallet v6.2.5
- Btcpayserver v1.2.3
- this month in bitcoin privacy
- intro to samourai wallet, wednesdays at 1800 UTC
- blockstream and macquarie form 'green' bitcoin mining partnership
- new law in ukraine legalizes and regulates bitcoin trading
- bitcoin is for everyone campaign
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
Braiins. Braiins are leaders in the mining industry; running Slush Pool, creating firmware to make miners more profitable (Braiins OS+), and building out Stratum V2 to help further decentralize mining and make Bitcoin more robust. Check out their mining profitability calculator.