May 30, 2019
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Wasabi update: https://wasabiwallet.io/
- Erlay proposal, https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2019-May/016994.html
- New bitcoin ATH in Argentinian peso
- 4.1 billion people living under authoritarian regimes according to Oslo Freedom Forum
- Proposed FATF regulations - https://tftc.io/martys-bent/issue-492/
- Bitrefill + ACINQ 1 BTC channel - https://tftc.io/martys-bent/issue-494/
- Trade Wars
- Taxi medallions
Shoutout to the MIB Chad Index Funds
Shoutout to this week's sponsors:
Cash App. Head over to the App Store or Google Play Store, download cash.app and start #stackingsats today.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults. You get 3-months free of Saifedean Ammous' The Bitcoin Standard Research Bulletin when you sign up.