Aug 1, 2019
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- JoinMarket, fidelity bonds, and privacy - https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2019-July/017169.html
- Capital One data breach - https://www.cnet.com/how-to/capital-one-data-breach-what-you-can-do-following-the-banking-hack/
- Zap update + full node - https://github.com/LN-Zap/zap-desktop/releases/tag/v0.5.2-beta
- Fold App Kickbacks - https://medium.com/in-the-fold/introducing-fold-kickbacks-5b1d255621b3
- "Stacking sats"
- Fortnite World Cup - https://twitter.com/matt_odell/status/1155838643094917121
- much more
Shoutout to our sponsors:
Cash App. Head over to the App Store or Google Play Store, download cash.app and start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $5 and contribute $5 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults. You get 3-months free of Saifedean Ammous' The Bitcoin Standard Research Bulletin when you sign up.--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/tales-from-the-crypt/support