Sep 27, 2019
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Lightning Vulnerability disclosed https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/lightning-dev/2019-September/002174.html
- Maduro rumored to own bitcoin https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-26/venezuela-has-bitcoin-stash-and-doesn-t-know-what-to-do-with-it
- In device address explorer coming to coldcard https://twitter.com/COLDCARDwallet/status/1177393853076320258?s=20
- Erlay BIP draft released https://tftc.io/martys-bent/issue-578/
- Fold joins the sats back party with Amazon support https://twitter.com/fold_app/status/1176843962528567296?s=20
- tThe "hashcrash" https://twitter.com/MartyBent/status/1176850968211668994
- ETH gas limit raised https://www.trustnodes.com/2019/09/14/miners-begin-raising-the-gas-limit-to-10-million
Shoutout to our sponsors:
Cash App. Head over to the App Store or Google Play Store, download cash.app and start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $5 and contribute $5 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults. If you need liquidity but don't want to sell your bitcoin, they offer easy access to loans using bitcoin as collateral. Collateral is always stored on-chain in dedicated multisig addresses with the option for you to hold a key, and your bitcoin is never rehypotheticated.
Bull Bitcoin. Canadian freaks need to check out Bull Bitcoin (https://bullbitcoin.com/). Canada's only Bitcoin maximalist brokerage. Also, check out BitcoinOutlet.com for some of their dope swag if you're outside of Canada.