Dec 27, 2019
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- BLW on Android adds support for hosted channels
- Argentina local bitcoins volume hits ATHs amid further capital controls
- As expected CSW makes excuses ahead of "tulip trust" access date
- Ethereum Co-Founder Jeffrey Wilcke dumps $11.5M worth of ETH from premine
- The Venezuelan Petro update
- HK Police freeze $9M raised by activists via Spark Alliance
- Popular chat app ToTok removed from app store due to concerns it is a UAE spy tool
- US gov issues warning to service members asking them not to use DNA testing services
- @dergigi releases 21 Lessons book
- Kiara Bickers (@kiarabickers) releases Bitcoin Clarity book
- Proof of Keys next week
- John Newbery thread
- German gold capital controls
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.
GiveWell. Learn how much good your donation can do by visiting GiveWell.org/tftc. They accept traditional payment methods, Bitcoin, and several other cryptocurrencies