Jan 2, 2020
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Bitcoin's first 11 years
- NthKey: use your iPhone as part of a multisig setup
- Nodl Dojo first impressions
- Samourai Whirlpool 0.10.0 released
- MyNode adds whirlpool support, dojo coming soon
- Satreon: a non custodial lightning network powered alternative to Patreon
- Metal seed storage reviews
- Introducing A Framework for Privacy in eCommerce via Bitcoin
- Difficulties with verifiable open hardware
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.
GiveWell. Learn how much good your donation can do by visiting GiveWell.org/tftc. They accept traditional payment methods, Bitcoin, and several other cryptocurrencies