Feb 6, 2020
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Casa will no longer sell nodes, gold package reduced to $10 per month
- Wasabi removes fixed fee address
- Samourai Whirlpool usage hits monthly all time high
- Proof Wallet tool released by @hodlwave
- Eclair v0.3.3
- BTCPay Server v188.8.131.52
- Blockstream Green v3.3.3
- BitMex Research estimates 28% of channels are private, 12% of total capacity
- Lolli requiring bank account linked to withdraw bitcoin rewards for some users
- Lightning Labs raised $10M Series A round and launches lighting loop beta
- ColdCard teases new HSM mode
- ShiftCrypto releases results of new tamper evident packaging alpha test
- Zoomers fighting back against Instagram tracking
- Bitcoin citadel workshop in SF before bitcoin2020
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and check out their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.