May 21, 2020
Join Marty and Matt as they discuss:
- Laser Fault Injection attack on Coldcard MK2
- BlockFi hacked, user personal info taken
- transaction fees hit yearly high
- hash rate and difficulty adjustment
- May whirlpool volume passed March volume whirlpoolstats.com
- Cobra claims he will pass on control of bitcoin.org by end of the year
- Caravan Multisig adds HD wallet support
- Crystal surveillance releases darknet usage report
- Apple and google release updates adding coronavirus people tracking capability
- CCP increases pressure on Hong Kongers
- Twitter adds "safe space feature"
- Joe Rogan to Spotify
- NEW SEGMENT: Your Tax Dollars At Work
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and check out their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.