Jun 18, 2020
Join Marty and Matt as they discuss:
- Coldcard v3.1.6 firmware
- Bisq v1.3.5
- Tallycoin v2
- Automated BIP39 recovery in Electrum
- ASIC industry breakdown by bitmexresearch
- Blockstream Esplora now bundles in a custom version of electrs
- PR to split the bitcoin core GUI
- bitcoinqna releases explainer on coinjoin toxic change and dedicated full node comparison chart
- Bitmex and OKCoin provide grant to Amiti Uttarwar
- River Financial raises $5.7M
- John Cantrell breaks Alistair Milne's engagement buying scheme
- Rajarshi Maitra explains his journey contributing to bitcoin core
- KYCnot.me website launches
- a discussion about open source software
- Zoom will offer end to end encryption to all users
- Capitalism doesn't exists
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and check out their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.