Aug 13, 2020
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- numbers run, yams fucked, fees sliced
- malicious tor exit node attacks
- microstrategy macro strategy
- portnoy and winklevii
- whirlpool and postmix spending FAQ
- bisq v1.3.7
- psbt toolkit v0.1.1
- c-lightning v0.9.0-1
- nodl dojo and one v0.1.1d
- Fully Noded v0.1.68
- ledger nano s and nano x firmware updates
- Full datasheet for the secure chip used by Coldcard MK3 leaked
- Nigerians using bitcoin
- Lily multisig demo
- Specter multisig demo
- MintGox 006 - Sep 13 - 2PM ET
- DOJ seizes terrorist funds
- US CBP increases electronic surveillance powers at borders
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and check out their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.