Mar 25, 2021
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Tesla now accepting bitcoin and will hodl
- Podcasting 2.0 on breez
- Microsoft launches layer 2 decentralized identity on top of bitcoin mainnet
- FTX closing $7M per year deal for Miami Heat Arena
- Fidelity files for a bitcoin etf
- Lolli raises $5M from Serena Williams and her husband
- CFTC fines coinbase $6.5M for litecoin bullshit
- FATF releases enhanced KYC guidelines
- Coincenter analysis
- Surveillance firm Elliptic explaining Hydra innovative dead drops
- JoininBox v0.3.3
- RoninDojo v1.9.0
- Sparrow Walet v1.3.1
- Tails v4.17
- Sphinx relay v2.0.6
- BlueWallet v6.0.7
- Specter DIY v1.5.0
- eznode simple pruning-friendly setup for a personal bitcoin full node
- New liquid wallet
- Test release of coinswaps statechain implementation
- Bisq meeting on moving to layer 2 networks
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
HodlHodl. Lend at Hodl Hodl is a new non-custodial bitcoin backed lending platform, that allows peer to peer lending and borrowing between users, globally, anonymously & on your own terms. Create you offers & set your own terms on lend.hodlhodl.com
Braiins. Braiins are leaders in the mining industry; running Slush Pool, creating firmware to make miners more profitable (Braiins OS+), and building out Stratum V2 to help further decentralize mining and make Bitcoin more robust. Check out their mining profitability calculator.