Jan 21, 2021
This week in Bitcoin Marty and Matt discuss:
- bitcoin reorg confusion: BITMEX & Blockstream Explorer & Deribit Dissection & Peter Todd
- CSW sues bitcoin.org and bitcoincore.org over whitepaper copyright
- Energy usage FUD smacks marty in the face on twitter
- Mining in the arctic circle
- Iranian gov seizing ASICs
- Blue Wallet v6.0.3
- c-lightning v0.9.3
- Bitcoin Dev Kit v0.3.0
- Blackrock entering the fray?
- Chainalysis releases 2020 "illicit activity" report
- Our boy Nic dropped a great piece in NYMag
- Mullvad conducts infrastructure audit
- Bitcoin Core usage survey
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
Atoms. Atoms is a shoe company making the most comfortable ideal everyday shoe for the individual with low time preference. Head over to Atoms.com/tftc to get a free pair of socks at checkout.