Jan 29, 2021
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Wall Street Mayhem
- Tor v3 DoS attacks continue
- Tighter KYC regs in Netherlands
- Marathon buys $150M in bitcoin
- Sparrow Wallet v1.0.0
- Tails v4.15
- Fully Noded v0.2.11
- GrapheneOS web installer
- Grayscale donates $1M to coincenter, matching up to another $1M
- Navalny donation address receives almost 4 bitcoin since he was jailed addy
- Mining pool censorship analysis by bitmex research
- Jihan Wu signed letter
- Gladstein in Time on privacy
- Ray Dalio on bitcoin
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
Atoms. Atoms is a shoe company making the most comfortable ideal everyday shoe for the individual with low time preference. Head over to Atoms.com/tftc to get a free pair of socks at checkout.