Dec 19, 2019
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Bottle Pay shuts down rather than implement KYC per upcoming AMLD5 regulation
- Binance Singapore allegedly flagging accounts that CoinJoin after withdrawal
- Phoenix lightning wallet by ACINQ launches on Android
- c-lightning 0.8.0 released
- Wasabi Wallet V1.1.10 released
- Coldcard firmware 3.0.6 released
- Ronin UI for Samourai Dojo
- Trace Mayer on CoinJoin usage
- BTCPay integration with M5Stack - cheap point of sale option
- Polo adds no KYC option
- Direct deposits delayed nationwide due to Fed glitch
- NYTimes report on location tracking using phone apps
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.
GiveWell. Learn how much good your donation can do by visiting GiveWell.org/tftc. They accept traditional payment methods, Bitcoin, and several other cryptocurrencies