Sep 24, 2020
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Lightning node firewall circuitbreaker
- Iran power plants making mining moves
- Timeline of bitmain power struggle
- Bisq v1.3.9
- BlueWallet v5.5.9
- Tails v4.11
- nix-bitcoin v0.0.17
- Dojo v1.8.0 released
- Specter v0.8.0
- Smartcard support for Specter DIY HWW
- Square Crypto $100k grant to btcpay server and launches a proper portal for their work squarecrypto.org
- Namecheap adds btcpay server!
- Unchained Capital adds advanced multisig business accounts
- Russian gov wants full wallet disclosures
- Venezuelan government to require use of national mining pool
- FinCen Files leak
- Over 170 arrests and over $6.5M seized in global DOJ lead operation against dark markets
- whirlpool fee calculator and portal for his other links by bitcoinqna https://getbitcoin.help/
- Umbrel wallet support
Shoutout to our sponsors:
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.