Jan 23, 2020
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Ronin Dojo v1.2
- txCast: Randomised Bitcoin (testnet) transaction broadcasting to break timing analysis
- MyNode v0.1.80
- lnd v0.9-beta
- Zeus v0.2.0
- BTCPay Vault
- Liquid support coming to Bisq with next update
- Exchange cold storage analysis
- Square Crypto announces lightning development kit
- Square files bitcoin related US Patent
- LightNite game map and other details released
- Apple iCloud backups are essentially a backdoor to phone data
- ECB paper on central bank digital currencies highlights negative interest rates, helicopter money, and more seignorage
- Clearview app face recognition app uses 3B+ photos scraped from millions of public facing websites
- Pentagon accounting debacle
- Bezos gets pwnd by the Saudis
- much more
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.