Mar 21, 2019
On this week's episode Marty and Matt discuss:
- Square Crypto initiative - https://twitter.com/jack/status/1108487911802966017
- Lightning Loop - https://blog.lightning.engineering/posts/2019/03/20/loop.html
- BlockstreamGreen - https://blockstream.com/2019/03/19/the-all-new-blockstream-green-wallet
- Fed shifting...
Mar 19, 2019
Join Marty as he sits down with Carl Dong, Bitcoin Core contributor currently working at Chaincode Labs, to discuss responsible disclosures, making Bitcoin Core more modular, Guix containers, Dyson spheres and much more!
Follow Carl on Twitter: https://twitter.com/carl_dong
Follow Marty on Twitter:...
Mar 15, 2019
Join Marty as he sits down with Zac Prince & Rene van Kesteren from Blockfi to discuss their new interest account product, how they manage risk with this particular offering, the nature of risk disclosures, and the utility that Bitcoin provides the world that wasn't possible before its existence.
Follow Zac on...
Mar 14, 2019
This week Marty and Matt are joined by Adam Ficsor (@nopara73), Founder of Wasabi Wallet, to discuss:
- The current dust attack against Wasabi users - https://twitter.com/nopara73/status/1105779583410946049
- Unchained Capital multisig vaults
- Porn KYC in the UK
- Drop in BTC transactions
Mar 12, 2019
Join Marty as he sits down with Jake Chervinsky, a lawyer with a focus on government enforcement defense and securities litigation, as they discuss the law and how it pertains to Bitcoin and everything created in its wake. Topics covered include, Jake's path to Bitcoin, the concept of light touch regulation,...