May 28, 2020
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- trezor and ledger web shop alleged breach
- chris belcher coinswap proposal, consider donating
- photo-lib libray for building react-native bitcoin wallets
- use bitcoin core with electrum directly using Bitcoin Wallet Tracker plugin
- blockstream green desktop
- okcoin provides $100k grant to btcpay server
- michael ford on bitcoin core security
- 8GB RasPi 4
- StrandHogg 2.0 Android Vuln
- raspiblitz quick thoughts
- no more fee fomo
- hong kong
- spacex + nasa collab
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and check out their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.