Jul 23, 2020
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- More thoughts on samourai postmix address reuse issue from last week
- Wasabi blog on twitter hack posted then deleted
- OXTResearch analysis of twitter hacker's wasabi usage
- Major exchanges working on a KYC data sharing agreement to satisfy demands from FATF
- BitMEX provides $50K grant to Jeremy Rubin
- US Banks can now custody bitcoin
- Utreexo demonstration release
- RaspiBlitz v1.6 release candidate 3 add IP2TOR
- Eye of Satoshi v0.1.0
- Aaron Van Wirdum on Taproot activation
- Testing and improving asmap
- myNode Stack by bitcoinqna
- Samourai Stack by bitcoinqna
- Great threads from @dannydiekroeger
- EFF Atlas of Surveillance
- CIA can launch offensive cyber attacks more easily now
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and check out their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.