Oct 23, 2020
This week Mart and Matt discuss:
- two LND vulnerabilities disclosed
- Paypal adds "bitcoin"
- Our boy Paul shills the corn again
- coinbase transparency report
- FinCEN fines custodial bitcoin mixing CEO $60M
- BTCPay Server v220.127.116.11
- Bisq v1.4.2
- Phoenix v1.4.0
- Breez RC1
- Tails v4.12
- Tor browser v10.0.2
- Raspiblitz v1.6.1
- Sparrow v0.9.6
- Voltage cloud lightning node service launched
- Hodl Hodl adds P2P bitcoin lending support
- BitMEX speeding up KYC process
- Bitcoin hit piece by CNAS
- Thai authorities attempting to block access to telegram
Shoutout to this week's sponsors:
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.